So many things have happened, but everything has managed to stay exactly the same.
We have a little insurance coverage...well almost! They decided to cover an itsy bitsy portion (read: bloodwork), but you know what...we'll take it!! October's plan is...IUI! So much for natural conception, right?! It kind of breaks my heart to know that we aren't able to conceive the way our bodies were made too. But this has to be part of God's plan, right? We've prayed over it for several months now and this is what we've decided.
I've come to many points this month that I wanted to quit and just live my life as a fantastic Auntie...but a quick chat with Josh and that all changes. Mr. Positivity! I will say that I am sick of dealing with doctors and nurses, and insurance companies. And anyone who is over-worked and probably under-paid and is just generally a pain in my tush. I can't get a straight answer from anyone and I'm just taking a break from the financial side of this. One more month of no coverage is a drop in the bucket after all these months on these poison medications and these lovely examinations. Who cares at this point? Not me, and not everyone who is sick of my complaints and my un-fun-ness.
Everyone is pregnant! I keep thinking it will stop, because hello? Everyone is pregnant already. But no! There are more everyones, and they are all pregnant! And happy! I'm totally joking! I love that they are able to extend their families and that they get to experience the gift of growing a life. I'm not going to lie though...I want it to be me.
I feel bloated fat. I blame it on infertility and the poison meds. Not on my habits of shoving food into my mouth and watching tv until my butt hurts from sitting. It's infertility's fault. It's also infertility's fault that my sleeping is terrible and that I'm constantly exhausted from being awoken by hotflashes...imagine being in a sauna and having someone light it on fire...that's me. My poor dear husband gets frostbite at night because a flash will hit and within a split second every blanket on the bed is thrown three feet into the air until there is nothing on the bed. HOT! HOT! HOT! I shouldn't complain though....I've been spared by the 26 day migraine this month. Heck yeah! Let's celebrate that! ::dance party::
I just know that 2012 is going to be cute and fabulous, and it will love me and take me shopping and we will have good times. Yup yup yup! And hopefully we'll have a baby to add to our little family. :)
We have a little insurance coverage...well almost! They decided to cover an itsy bitsy portion (read: bloodwork), but you know what...we'll take it!! October's plan is...IUI! So much for natural conception, right?! It kind of breaks my heart to know that we aren't able to conceive the way our bodies were made too. But this has to be part of God's plan, right? We've prayed over it for several months now and this is what we've decided.
I've come to many points this month that I wanted to quit and just live my life as a fantastic Auntie...but a quick chat with Josh and that all changes. Mr. Positivity! I will say that I am sick of dealing with doctors and nurses, and insurance companies. And anyone who is over-worked and probably under-paid and is just generally a pain in my tush. I can't get a straight answer from anyone and I'm just taking a break from the financial side of this. One more month of no coverage is a drop in the bucket after all these months on these poison medications and these lovely examinations. Who cares at this point? Not me, and not everyone who is sick of my complaints and my un-fun-ness.
Everyone is pregnant! I keep thinking it will stop, because hello? Everyone is pregnant already. But no! There are more everyones, and they are all pregnant! And happy! I'm totally joking! I love that they are able to extend their families and that they get to experience the gift of growing a life. I'm not going to lie though...I want it to be me.
I feel bloated fat. I blame it on infertility and the poison meds. Not on my habits of shoving food into my mouth and watching tv until my butt hurts from sitting. It's infertility's fault. It's also infertility's fault that my sleeping is terrible and that I'm constantly exhausted from being awoken by hotflashes...imagine being in a sauna and having someone light it on fire...that's me. My poor dear husband gets frostbite at night because a flash will hit and within a split second every blanket on the bed is thrown three feet into the air until there is nothing on the bed. HOT! HOT! HOT! I shouldn't complain though....I've been spared by the 26 day migraine this month. Heck yeah! Let's celebrate that! ::dance party::
I just know that 2012 is going to be cute and fabulous, and it will love me and take me shopping and we will have good times. Yup yup yup! And hopefully we'll have a baby to add to our little family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment